REEPS ENDOWMENT SCHOLARSHIP
This Endowment is instituted jointly by Rev. Fr. K.M. Sengole and the Most. Rev. Dr. Marianus Arockiasamy D.D. Late Arch bishop of Madurai by investing Rs. 10 Lakhs and Rs. 2 Lakhs respectively in 2009 – 2010.
The Interest accrued from Rs. 15 Lakhs and therefter is set side for scholarship & lectures.
- It is meant to provide financial assistance for the following purposes :
(a) Financial Assistance to socially and economically poor students towards college fees, examination fees and hostel fees either whole or in part or one of the fees.
- Financial support to special and physically challenged and
- Sports students both boys and
REEPS SCHOLARSHIP is awarded to the I, II & III U.G. Students who secure highest percentage or marks in all subjects in all semesters without any arrear in any semester and any remark on the code of conduct during her / his stay in the college.
- It is awarded to University Rank Holders both in U.G. and P.G Courses
- It is awarded to the University Blues or the outstanding sports man or
- Students with best performance in fine arts during their studies in the college and with good record of academic and
- REEPS Endowment is also distributed for conducting endowment lectures indicated by the
The above scholarship will be provided for deserving students at the end of the first year and after periodical assessment of academic progress, co – curricular activities, attendance, and code of conduct by the HOD and the Scholarship Committee.
2. WIEDERKEHR MERIT SCHOLARSHIP
The Wiederkehr family from Switzerland established a merit scholarship for II and III Year academic outstanding students. It was inaugurated on 19th Jan 2015.
3. VGP ENDOWMENT SCHOLARSHIP
Mr. V.G.P. Rajadass established an endowment on 6th College Annual Day for Rs. 20,000/- towards the award for the all rounder student in U.G. and P.G. Courses among boys and girls. The interest is distributed to the best all rounder students in both the above mentioned courses in the name of his father Mr. V.G. Panneerdass.
4. ENDOWMENT AWARD IN PHYSICS
Mr. T. Joseph & Mrs. Anna Mary Endowment Award for Physics. Dr. Estaline Amitha established an Endowment in the year 2010 in the name of her grandparents Mrs & Mr. Anna Mary Joseph. “Mr. T. Joseph Endowment award” is Rs.1000 awarded every year to a student who comes first in” Solid
State Physics” and Mrs. Anna Mary Joseph Endowment Award is Rs.1000 awarded to a student who comes first in “Optics”
- S. XAVIER BRITTO, CHAIRMAN, INDEV GROUP OF COMPANIES, CHENNAI
Mr. S. Xavier Britto, Son of the Soil, established two endowments on 18.03.2011 on the 7th College Annual Day.
- In memory of his beloved mother named late E. Mary Rajammal M.A.,M.Ed., an endowment for Rs. One Lakh was instituted
To provide award of Rs. 1000/- to each best final year student in Basic Sciences from the department of Physics and Chemistry. (2) To conduct an endowment lecture for Rs. 4000/- in the name of Mrs. E. Mary Rajammal, Teacher, (3) To Promote research in Science among science teachers for presenting scientific papers in National and International conferences 4000/-
- He instituted One Lakh, an endowment in memory of his father in law late Mr. A. Michaelraj M.Sc.,B.Ed., the retired teacher in Mathematics for the following awards : –
- To the best Mathematics students in the final year, (One boy and girl student) to a tune of 1000/- to each student.
- To organize an Endowment Lecture for 4000/- in the name of Mr.A.Michaelraj, the retired teacher in Mathematics.
- To give 4000/- to the Asst. Professors for presenting scientific papers in Mathematics in National and International conferences.
- S. VEDAMUTHU, FOUNDER, MAVIDUTHIKOTTAI
- VEDAMUTHU TRUST ENDOWMENT
Mr. S. Vedamuthu established this endowment in his name and transferred it to Ananda College. He instituted Rs. Two Lakhs for the purpose of :
- Awarding ths cash award to the best student in the area of study and discipline from each department every
- Conducting conference on Maviduthikottai Vedamuthu Educational Trust and making the students do research on the books of Mr.S. Vedamuthu.
- Giving College fee concession to those who are poor
Ananda Outreach Programme
NSS, YRC, AICUF, ROTRACT CLUB
Each association consists of the Principal as the president and one professor of each discipline as
the vice president. The secretaries
are elected by the students. The Vice Principal for student affairs will co-ordinate the association activities.
- 103 students have been benefited the sum of Rs.7,31,400/- by BC POST MATRIC
- 100 students have been benefited the sum of Rs.5,90,700/- by ADW MINORITY
- From this year onwards, both Department of Commerce and PG-Department of Commerce (CA) have new endowment namely “GUDRUN ZICLAR ENDOWMENT LECTURE AND SCHOLARSHIP” worth of Rs 2,00,000/-.
- Besides, the College has Six endowments for helping the Poor students and students who excelled in academic or sports.